CANCELLED: QuickBooks Online: 3-Part Training Series
NOTE: This workshop series has been cancelled and no new date has been set at this time.
Learn to get control of your accounting with QuickBooks! This course will take you step-by-step through the process of setting up your bookkeeping system using the online version of QuickBooks software. QuickBooks software provides you with the tools necessary to easily organize your accounting tasks, enabling you to efficiently manage your business finances.
Instruction will be online, with hands-on assignments so you can practice what you learn.
Here are some of the topics we'll cover:
- Getting started with QuickBooks online
- Features of the online version vs. desktop software
- Working with bank accounts
- Entering payments and making deposits
- Analyzing financial statements
- Tracking and paying sales tax
- Entering and paying bills
Workshop meetings are Thursdays, September 14, 21, and 28, from 6-8 p.m. You will automatically be enrolled in all three workshops.
A link will be sent to you prior to the first meeting so you can join the online workshop.
Instructor: La'Vonne Shields, Management Consultants of America